ROMANS 8:28–And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality”. Dante Alighieri
How many times in the last 6 years have you (as a Christian) had a conversation with a friend that began something along these lines? “Oh George; Can you believe how far our nation has sunk”? “Remember when we were kids and we used to say the Pledge of Allegiance in the morning and the Principle came on the speaker and we had a prayer before class started, what has happened to our nation”? Conversations such as these have been transpiring by the millions over the past 5-6 years across America.
America is now beginning to reflect about our status at many levels. We as a nation are now beginning to take inventory of our very soul as a nation and we are not liking what we are seeing.
As a Christian myself, I am honestly horrified as most of you are about the decline in our moral fiber as a nation. Where has the character gone of our people? Where has the morality gone? Where has the resolve for goodness gone?
What was once a clear defining between right and wrong has been replaced with “He wouldn’t have robbed that store had he not been hungry and living in a ghetto”. “It’s not his fault, he is a victim of his circumstances”. This is rationalization for evil. I know it, you know it, but society has begun approving of it.
Ferguson, Missouri is a clear example of how far we have fallen as a society. One young man stands on national television and tells a tale (bald-faced lie) about the incident involving Mike Brown and the Officer. This one lie was the fuel needed for an entire community to rise up, invite professional agitators in and burn a city down. And nothing will be done about it. Nothing will be done because these people are angry at a Grand Jury verdict that they disagree with. Therefor it is o.k. to loot, burn, and destroy private property. All because I am upset because I am a victim.
The year 1954 was actually a major turning point for Christians in America. This is the year that Churches and the Clergy were for the most part silenced across our land. Then Senator Lyndon B. Johnson wrote and got passed legislation that silenced the churches through something called the IRS Code 501 (C) 3 status. Basically this is the deal; Pastor you shut up about anything regarding to do with the government and we will let you receive donations at a tax-free level. You speak out about candidates, abortion, homosexuality or anything we don’t like and we will tax the stuffing out of you. And guess what? GREED INTERVENED, PASTORS LIKED NOT BEING TAXED AND OUR NATION HAS ERODED TO THE POINT WE ARE WITNESSING TODAY!
In other words; Satan is defeating the goodness of America through money!
Here is the gravity of that law passing by Senator Lyndon Johnson and the silencing of America’s clergy.
1. 56,000,000 of Americas babies have been murdered! Where were the protest and screams when this bill became law? Then when the law was challenged in the Supreme Court? Oh yes; there were a few, but would this genocide been different had all the clergy stood up and activated 50,000,000 American Christians and had them parked on the steps of the United States Capital? Do you honestly believe we would have had the same results? Today nearly 70% of America honestly believes it is “o.k.” to murder a baby!
2. Take a hard look at our education system in America today. The new education system known as Common Core is designed and being implemented to do nothing short of totally “ALTER OUR SOCIETY” away from all we have known as a nation for over 200 years. America needs to do some very serious research into Common Core. This education system is the epitome of evil. Please visit this website, these mothers (Women On The Wall) are fighting furiously for our children and our nation. The website will explain Common Core and you can learn all about it and spread the word.
3. No more prayer in school! No more prayer in the public square! No more Christmas nativity scenes downtown on the Courthouse lawn! No more “Merry Christmas” at work or in most stores. Everything today has to be “Happy Holiday’s” for fear of offending an Atheist.
4. Gays are now allowed to go camping with our young boys. Gays are now allowed in fox holes in the military despite the fact that sexual assaults against men have risen dramatically in the military over the last 5-6 years.
5. GAY PRIEST, GAY PASTORS AND GAY MARRIAGE are now the normal in most faiths. America; the Holy Bible says 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 – “Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”
These are but a few of the negative impacts of the now infamous Lyndon Johnson governmental hostile takeover of our faith and clergy in this nation.
The good news is; we as Christians are now witnessing some of our clergy fighting back. And I say ” IT IS ABOUT DARNED TIME”!
Sioux City, Iowa has a pastor by the name of “Pastor Cary Gordon” who has for all intents and purposes decided to challenge the federal government. Pastor Gordon has begun to speak out and has appeared on many radio shows, talk shows and more about this very topic. He is taking the fight of our Christian heritage to the air-waves and is not backing down.
Pastoring Cornerstone Church is no easy task. Gordon believes in his heart that it is his responsibility to speak out about topics such as abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage, corrupt politicians and so many more topics that the government wants him to remain silent about. In other words; Pastor Cary Gordon is performing duties as Christ and the Holy Bible want him and other men of the cloth to perform. He is NOT BEING PERSUADED OR BLACKMAILED by a tax exempt status. My hat is off to this brave Pastor who is standing up for not just the Bible, but America and our very survivability as a nation. Gordon is standing and teaching Biblical morality, Godly principles and the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. He is doing what ALL PASTORS are supposed to be doing, but cannot seem to find the courage anymore to do so. All clergy nationwide would do well to call Pastor Gordon and take some lessons on what it means to be a “Pastor that the people look toward for inspiration and teaching”.
We as a nation (and a nation built on the Holy Bible and Christian principles) are at a crossroads. Will we keep travelling down the self-indulgent road to our final destruction, or will we rise up and fight the battles needed to restore this great nation to our once revered status as a freedom loving, liberty building nation of a moral people?
General George S. Patton once said; Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
NOW; RISE UP, PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD AND LET US GO DO BATTLE FOR OUR NATION AND HER SOUL!
Remember Patriots; We desperately need your help. We only survive from your blessings and those of God.